My daughter came to me yesterday looking for assistance on her class requests for high school. Wow, has that much time passed already? She’s doing exceptionally well, already taking “pre-AP” courses in middle school, other courses that count for high school credit, and just generally doing a phenomenal job.
But high school brings with it dating (not yet, but sooner than I’m likely to be ready for). So, this “Blast from the Past”:
- Goths embrace pain and suffering. Hurt my daughter and I will embrace yours.
- Tears are nothing to be ashamed of. Make my daughter cry and I will demonstrate this by making you cry.
- While black is always in fashion, pants hanging around your knees are not. If you insist on this fashion faux-pas I will use my staple gun to give you a nice set of piercings to hold up your trousers.
- I hang out in graveyards for fun. Think about it.
- Goths flirt with death all the time. Touch my daughter inappropriately and I will flirt with yours.
- I know every dark, secluded spot in the city where no one could hear someone scream in agony until their voice is gone.
- Black doesn’t show bloodstains.
- I have a fascination with psychopaths. Some of my best friends are psychopaths.
- Most of my best friends are psychopaths.
- Aw, hell, all of my best friends are psychopaths.