Athena starts middle school Monday. Not quite “dating age” but getting closer. So, here’s a blast from the past from my old LJ account:
- Goths embrace pain and suffering. Hurt my daughter and I will embrace yours.
- Tears are nothing to be ashamed of. Make my daughter cry and I will demonstrate this by making you cry.
- While black is always in fashion, pants hanging around your knees are not. If you insist on this fashion faux-pas I will use my staple gun to give you a nice set of piercings to hold up your trousers.
- I hang out in graveyards for fun. Think about it.
- Goths flirt with death all the time. Touch my daughter inappropriately and I will flirt with yours.
- I know every dark, secluded spot in the city where no one could hear someone scream in agony until their voice is gone.
- Black doesn’t show bloodstains.
- I have a fascination with psychopaths. Some of my best friends are psychopaths.
- Most of my best friends are psychopaths.
- Aw, hell, all of my best friends are psychopaths.