- 1 cup butter, softened (room temperature)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Methylcellulose fiber powder
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk fiber
- 2 cups sugar equivalent sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 8 oz package Hershey’s sugar free chocolate chips
Add the butter, eggs, and vanilla to a food processor. Mix on low until well blended.
Add the next four ingredients to the food processor. Again mix on low until well blended.
Add the chocolate chips. Pulse to mix the chips into the dough.
Transfer the dough to bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Overnight is best.
Preheat your oven to 350 F.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Take the refrigerated cookie dough. Scoop out and roll into balls to flatten into 3″ cookies (about 15). Bake at 350 F for about 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool. The result is big, chewy, delicious cookies.
Each cookie has 18.5 g fat, 2.5 g protein, 1.5 g net carbs.